An extraordinary special offer to visit the city's must-see sites.
Highlights of the Rome in One Glorious Day (or two) package include:
- A fabulous guide.
- All the highlights in a one- or two-day experience, with all ticket/reservation fees for the Vatican Museum
- Join two wonderful experiences at a great discount, for a total of six hours.
- See Michelangelo’s Dome, Pine-cone Courtyard (Cortile della Pigna), Chiaramonti Collection, Pio-Clementino Collection, Stanza Rotonda, Stanza della Croce Greca, Bramante’s Triple Gallery, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter’s Square, the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Sant’Ignazio, the Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona and other wonderful sites.
Included in the Rome in One Glorious Day (or two) are:
- Masterpieces of the Vatican Museum - enjoy pre-reserved entry and explore the world-famous collection with an expert guide.
- The Original Rome Walk - Follow the footsteps of legends on this fascinating visit of the Eternal City with a wonderful guide.
The finer details:
Meeting time and dates for the Vatican:
LOW SEASON (2nd of January to 31st of March; 1st of November to the 31st of December) meeting time and dates: 9:45am Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays; 1:45pm Saturdays
HIGH SEASON (2nd of April to the 31st of October) meeting time and dates: 9:45am Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays; 1:45pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
Meeting time and dates for the Rome Walk:
LOW SEASON (2nd of January to 31st of March; 1st of November to the 31st of December) meeting time and dates: 2:30pm each Sunday
HIGH SEASON (2nd of April to the 31st of October) meeting time and dates: 2:45pm each Wednesday and Sunday
Meeting point: Please refer to individual tour descriptions
Length: 6 hours in total
Rome in One Glorious Day includes: a great guide, entries to the Pantheon, pre-reserved entries to the Vatican Museum.
Excludes: optional gratuities
Weather: runs rain or shine
Please note: Students aged 17 years and under must present photo ID showing date of birth or full adult price may be charged. It is only possible to do both tours in one day on Mondays and Saturdays, otherwise they must be reserved over two days. Not available in the month of August.
Important: new Vatican regulations require all participant names in advance. Please list all names in your party in the Notes section of the booking. You will also need to have identification on the day in case requested. Failure to comply may result in refusal of entry by Vatican security. Please do not bring any backpacks.
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 12 persons