Highlights of the Rome Walk Tour include:
- Traverse Rome with a fabulous tour guide in one spectacularly entertaining afternoon walking tour
- See the must-see sights of Rome, once the epicentre of the ancient world
- Experience the grandeur, the sheer history and the magnificence of thousands of years of evocative and awe-inspiring sights
- Step into one of the most splendid spaces of Rome – Piazza Navona – with Bernini's spectacular Fountain of the Four Rivers (Quattro Fiumi)
- Marvel at the astounding perfection of the world’s best preserved interior of an ancient monument, the Pantheon
- Savour the splendour of the Trevi Fountain
- Learn how the Spanish Steps got its name plus other stories and anecdotes
- Be mesmerised by the stupendous parade of the world’s greats monuments that together earned Rome the title of Eternal City
Rome Walk Tour sites include:
Visit must-see sights of Rome including Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Capitoline Hill and the Pantheon.
The finer details of the Rome Walk Tour:
Price: Adults - 54 euro; Youth (6-17 yrs) - 49 euro*; Children & Infants - Free.
Tour time and dates: 3.15pm each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1 April-31 July and 1 September-31 October.
Rome Walk meeting point: At the Campidoglio (Capitoline Hill) by the entrance of Musei Capitolini (Capitoline Museums). Our guide will have an ArtViva sign.
Tour length: 3 hours
Minimum participants: 4 adults
Maximum participants: 18 adults
Included in tour price: a great Rome tour guide, small group tour, audio headsets when required.
Excluded from tour price: Optional gratuities
Please note: *Students aged 17 years and under must have with them photo ID showing date of birth or full adult price may be charged.