All the must-sees in one fascinating experience!
Highlights of the Original Rome Walk include:
- Traverse the city with a fabulous guide in one spectacularly entertaining afternoon walk
- Take in the must-sees of this city that was once the epicentre of the ancient world
- Experience the grandeur, history, and magnificence of thousands of years of evocative and awe-inspiring sites
- Step into one of the most splendid spaces – Piazza Navona – with Bernini's spectacular Fountain of the Four Rivers (Quattro Fiumi)
- Marvel at the astounding perfection of the world’s best preserved interior of an ancient monument, the Pantheon
- Savour the splendour of the Trevi Fountain
- Learn how the Spanish Steps got its name, its tales and anecdotes
- Be mesmerised by the stupendous parade of monuments that earned Rome the title 'Eternal City'
The Rome Walk includes:
Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Capitoline Hill and the Pantheon.
The finer details of the Rome Walk:
Price: Adults - 54 euro; Youth (6-17 yrs) - 49 euro*; Children & Infants - Free.
Tour time and dates: 3.15pm each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1 April-31 July and 1 September-31 October.
Meeting point: At the Campidoglio (Capitoline Hill) by the entrance of Musei Capitolini (Capitoline Museums). Our guide will have an ArtViva sign.
Length: 3 hours
Minimum participants: 4 adults
Maximum participants: 18 adults
Included in the price: a great guide, small group tour, audio headsets when required.
Excluded from the price: Optional gratuities
Please note: *Students aged 17 years and under must have with them photo ID showing date of birth or full adult price may be charged.