An exclusive journey to witness the ancient Venetian craft of glass-making at an illustrious workshop on Murano.
Highlights of Islands of Glass - Masters of Murano include:
- Experience the palpable pride of the artisans as they ply their ancient trade
- Enjoy a guided introduction through private galleries displaying the very best Murano has to offer
- See finely-crafted palace chandeliers, museum-worthy classic Venetian mirrors and stunning modern masterworks
- Have a stroll on this pretty island, seeing typical Venetian palaces and squares
- Have a great shopping tour for experiencing the creative mercantile spirit that still drives Venice today
- Ask about special discounts for our clients
- Make a memorable gift purchases if you wish, with there being something for every taste and budget
Finer details of Islands of Glass - Masters of Murano:
Length: 2-3 hours
Includes: Luxury motor launch transfer via Venice canals; visit to glass factory gallery exhibition and shop with a variety of items from luxury gallery-style glass artifacts to easy-to-carry small gifts to take home; guided stroll with your own personal guide to see the highlights of pretty Murano.
From one to eight people
from 50.00 €