See the world-famous collection of masterpieces, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's.
Highlights of the Masterpieces of the Vatican tour include:
- An expert guide to show you through one of the world’s greatest museums
- Easy navigation through the vast collection spanning more than four miles of treasures
- Focus given to the absolute must-sees and famous artworks, including the Sistine Chapel ceiling by Michelangelo
- Entry to the most magnificent church on earth, St Peter's*, before ending in the superb square designed by Bernini
- Marvel at impressive works of art such as the Statue of Laocoön and His Sons and the Apollo del Belvedere.
- Explore amazing rooms such as the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps and many more
- Stand in awe at Michelangelo's genius, the frescoed ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
Finer details of the Masterpieces of the Vatican & St Peter's:
Price: Adults - 75 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 69 euro; Children and Infants (0-5 yrs) - free.
Included in price: Vatican Museum entry and reservation fees, small group guarantee, guide, audio headsets used when required.
Excluded from price: Optional gratuities
Meeting time and dates: 9.45 am every Monday, Tuesdays, Thursday, & Saturday*° from 1 January - 31 March and every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 1 April-31 October.