My Exclusive Highlights of the Eternal City Tour

• Private Tours
  • Archaeology
  • Suitable for children
  • Eco Friendly Tours

Highlights of the private Highlights of the Eternal City Tour include:

• Experience Rome's most important sites coming alive
  • Visit the must-sees of Rome with a guide who will take you into the heart of the architecture, politics and culture of this captivating city
  • Enter the Colosseum° and discover the fascinating and bloody history of this iconic monument
  • Have your expert tour guide take you to the Roman Forum, Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon

Includes: Your own private guide and entrance to the Colosseum°.

Please note: °Due to new security measures at the Colosseum, all persons must go through a compulsory security check. Being a new system, there is only one entry and limited security personnel, as such the lines can be quite long. Please expect some delays in entry. Please do not bring backpacks, large bags or long umbrellas to make entry as swift as possible. The tour does not enter the Colosseum during the first Sunday of the month as museum entry is free and they do not accept reservations for those days, meaning we cannot guarantee entry times.

Tour length: 4 hours

Weather: tour runs rain or shine
  • From One to Two persons 390.00 € from 195.00 €