The must-see artworks and highlights of the Uffizi Museum, covering both levels of the Uffizi Gallery and including more masterpieces than any other experience!
Highlights of the Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery Tour include:
- Run by the only company recommended by just about every major travel guide, including Rick Steves
- Avoid waiting hours in the queue with this quick, pre-reserved entry
- Gain understanding of the most famous artworks by Italian master artists
- Enjoy a fascinating and exclusive introduction to Renaissance art with great stories about the artists that changed art forever
- Experience the flowering of Leonardo Da Vinci's genius, find out how Michelangelo out-smarted a famous skinflint and hear about the mysterious and stunning models in paintings like Botticelli's "Birth of Venus"
- Learn about techniques that will change the way you look at art
- Explore more of the Gallery to include the must-sees of Titian, Raphael, Bronzino and Caravaggio plus many more, as our expert guides' knowledge and personality truly bring the artworks to life
The finer details of the Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery Tour:
Prices: Adults - 49 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 39 euro*; Children (2-5 yrs) - free; Infants (0-1 yr) - free.
Tour meeting times and dates: 1.30 pm Tuesday-Saturday throughout March-November (plus the 2nd-5th Sundays during April-October).
Meeting point: Our office at Via Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) in Florence's city centre.
Tour length: 2 hours and 15 minutes