Highlights of the Original Gondola Tour include:
- Unlock the secrets of mysterious Venice, experiencing it as Venetians have for over a millennium
- Gain invaluable insight into the world's most fascinating city through the gondoliers that have plied the waters of this archipelago for centuries
- Learn about Venice through the masters of the archetypal gondola guilds, whose world comes to life through our talented storytellers
- Our weavers of Venice's magic will enthrall you with tales of ancient rites, secret symbols, high drama and colorful characters
- Glide back into history through achingly beautiful classic Venetian water scenes
- Learn the traditional greeting of the gondoliers, sweetening to their merry sing-songy cadences whilst seeing the water faintly lapping on moss-covered façades
- Explore the labyrinth maze of Venice's hidden tiny picturesque canals, tantalisingly mysterious byways and magnificent palaces
- For the Grand Finale, experience one of the world's most famous views, a stunning vista of St Mark's Square in Venice
The finer details of the Original Gondola Tour:
Prices: Adults - 69 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 64 euro; Children (2-5 yrs) - 45 euro; Infants (0-1 yr) - free.
Includes: a gondola ride covering more of Venice than any other, a quality guide, headphone audio systems when required
Excludes: optional gratuities
Meeting time and dates: 2.15pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 17 April - 31 July and 1 September - 31 October
Gondola Tour meeting point: at the Gondola Station/Pier Ferrovia in front of the Chiesa degli Scalzi, 50 metres to the left as you exit the Venice Train Station (St Lucia).
Gondola Tour ends: just by St Mark's Square, near where The Original Venice Tour begins.
Tour length: 1 hour
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 17 persons