- An English-speaking Tuscan chef will guide you through the techniques to prepare a traditional menu
- Prepare mouth-watering recipes passed down through the chef’s family and comprising only the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Make a fabulous starter such as ‘bruschetta’ or onions stuffed with Pecorino cheese
- Learn the tricks of the trade to making delicious first courses like hand-made pasta or gnocchi with a perfectly matched sauce
- The second course may be a Chianti Beef Stew or Etruscan Chicken
- Find out about the history of the dishes, such as how the Tuscan Orange Duck was taken to France by Catherine de’ Medici upon her marriage to the French royal Henry II
- No great meal is complete with a traditional dessert such as Tuscan Apple Cake or the best Tiramisù you’ve ever had!
- To conclude your great culinary activity, dine on the amazing results
- Enjoy a sumptuous meal served with the estate’s very own traditional Chianti wine and extra-virgin olive oil produced from the estate's own grapevines and olive groves
- Receive a 150-page cook book to take home, ensuring your day out will stay with you forever
- On certain occasions, you might also have the privilege of a guided tour of the estate - and you might also have the opportunity to see where the wine is made and visit the ancient underground cellar
Price: 156 euro per person
We have a full range of great Cooking Classes in Florence and Cookery Courses in Tuscany to choose from!
The Best of Tuscany Tour - Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni (small-group): visit three of Tuscany's most picturesque hilltop towns in one fabulous day on this original Best of Tuscany tour. With a small-group guarantee, savour lunch at an historical Tuscan Villa, as well as a wine tasting and cellar visit. This is a great day to allow you to experience the best aspects of the wonderful Tuscany region!
A Taste of Tuscany - wines of nobility tour: visit two historic Tuscan villas producing award-winning wines!