Highlights of the Grand Canal Tour include:
- Coast along Venice's Grand Canal, an extraordinarily beautiful and unique highway
- Spend time with our guides, who have their fingers on the pulse of Venice, knowing every mossy, misty canal, crumbling palace and skeleton in the cupboard
- Marvel at the stately procession of sumptuous palaces gazing proudly upon centuries of comings and goings
- Listen to tantalising stories about the fabulous palaces and sites lining the Grand Canal
- Experience the lifestyles of the rich and famous with a spicy sprinkling of gossip from those in the know
- Find out which locations were used in famous films and discover celebrities’ favorite local hang outs
- Meet our charming bronzed water taxi skippers who have ferried world-famous celebrities and been stunt drivers for blockbusters such as the 007 epic ‘Casino Royale’
- Enjoy the luxury of a small group of no more than 10 adults
Don’t forget your camera!
The finer details of the Grand Canal Tour:
Prices: Adults - 54 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 49 euro; Children (2-5 yrs) - 39 euro; Infants (0-1 yr) - free.
Includes: Quality Venice tour guide, small group guarantee, deluxe motor launch (speed boat)
Excludes: Optional gratuities
Tour meeting time & dates: 6.15 pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays from 17 April - 31 July and 1-30 September; at 3.45pm from 1-31 October only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
The Grand Canal Tour meeting point: Opposite the entrance to the Royal Gardens, near St. Marks Square. Our guide will be there with an ArtViva sign.
Tour ends: At St Mark's Square/Royal Gardens
Tour length: approximately 1 hour
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 10 adults