The first tour to reveal Florence as you've never seen - through the eyes of Robert Langdon of Dan Brown's 'Inferno'.
Highlights of the private Dan Brown 'Inferno' - Dante's Florence tour include:
- Discover Dante’s Florence on this great private tour, seeing references of his epic poem after which Dan Brown named ‘Inferno’
- Hear about how Dante changed Italy with his epic 'Divine Comedy', seeing some of the many references of his work hidden through the streets of Florence
- Discover Dante's lasting impact upon everything from the Italian language and master artworks to the Catholic Church itself
- Be immersed right into the pages of the thrilling Dan Brown bookof the same name whilst visiting some of the most iconic buildings in the Renaissance city
- Trace the very paths Langdon followed, spying the Renaissance artifacts that form the pieces of the Dan Brown's 'Inferno' puzzle
- Visit the Baptistery and step inside the Palazzo Vecchio, both key locations of Dan Brown's 'Inferno'
We also reveal insider insights provided by the only living being referred to in Dan Brown's 'Da Vinci Code', Maurizio Seracini. Also featured in Dan Brown’s latest novel, 'Inferno', the work of Seracini has long been supported by Artviva as he seeks out the lost Da Vinci. Hear about his study into the Vasari masterpiece that forms one of the biggest mysteries of Dan Brown's 'Inferno'.
The finer details of the private Dan Brown 'Inferno' - Dante's Florence:
Includes: Entry to the Palazzo Vecchio and the Florence Baptistry (which also allows you access to the Santa Reparata crypt, climb up Brunelleschi's Dome & Giotto's Bell Tower within 24 hours from the time you access the Baptistry), exclusive private tour guide.
One to Two Persons
from 175.00 €
Three to Four People
from 102.50 €
Five to Six People
from 78.33 €
Seven to Eight People
from 66.25 €