Explore the streets of Florence while learning Italian on this unique tour suited to all language levels!
Highlights of the Streets & Speaks include:
- Explore little-known areas of Florence
- Visit Florentine artisan workshops
- Meet local grocers and learn how to shop like a local
- Be shown how to order and pay in bars, restaurants and shops for an authentic experience
- Find out about the culture and history that forms such a huge part of the language
- Learn the art of using hand gestures
- Explore enchanting Florence as you learn
The finer details of the Streets & Speaks:
Price: Adults - 49 euro per person; Students (13-17 years) - 45 euro.
Tour meeting time and dates: 3.45pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday throughout March-November.
Meeting point: Our office at Via Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) in Florence's city centre. See map below for details.
Included: A certified teacher of Italian as a Second Language, interactive language lesson, small groups of not more than 6 adults.
Group size: 1-6 adults