Discover traditional wine-making methods during this complete wine tour in one of Italy's top producing regions!
Highlights of the Grape Stomping in Tuscany include:
- Visit a historic villa and estate vineyard
- Learn about the harvest process and discover how the grapes are turned into award-winning wine on a guided tour of the cellar
- Try your hand (or rather, foot) at the traditional pigeage method
- Partaking in a tradition that dates back to at least 3rd century CE with the first representations of grape stomping depicted at a Roman harvest party
- Enjoy a traditional lunch with a glass of wine served pool-side*
- You can even take a dip if you'd like to enjoy a swim in the pool, surrounded by stunning views.
The finer details of the Grape Stomping in Tuscany:
Includes: a private return transfer from Florence, vineyard and cellar visit, stomping (pigeage) plus lunch with wine.
Availability: This activity is available upon confirmation from 1st September to 9th October. Additional dates may be available upon request.
Minimum required to confirm the tour: 3 persons