Savour three classic Italian wines during this casual yet informative tasting, led by an official Sommelier!
Highlights of the Learn to be a Sommelier include:
- Discover the best way to spot a good drop and sip a good drink in the company of a sommelier
- Enjoy a tasting class that is perfect for beginners and aficionados alike
- Learn visual, olfactory and tasting tips
- Sample three wines representing various regions of one of the world’s most prized producers, Italy
- Our class concludes just in time for first seatings in Florentine restaurants -don't forget to ask your guide for a great Florence restaurant suggestion!
The finer details of the Learn to be a Sommelier:
Price: 49 euro per person
Meeting point: Our office at Via Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) in the Odeon cinema building, crn Piazza Davanzati, in Florence centre
Meet time: 6.15pm each Monday and Thursday throughout March-November
Includes: Tasting of three Italian wines in a stunning Florentine location
Excludes: optional gratuities
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 12 persons