Join this early-morning active tour and enjoy the city during those breathtaking first hours of the day!
Highlights of the Florence Running Tour include:
- Behold the stunning exteriors of the Duomo (Cathedral) and Giotto's Bell Tower
- Spy the must-see sites from the perfect vantage points and take in the best views over the city
- Bound along ancient streets and through magnificent piazzas, including Piazza Signoria, Piazza Repubblica and Piazza Pitti (where sits the Pitti Palace)
- Go out through the ancient city walls, beyond the historical city centre and up to the most spectacular vantage point from a terrace overlooking the whole of Florence - Piazzale Michelangelo
- Have your breath taken away if not from the uphill run, then certainly by the beautiful views!
- Continue on by passing the historic and picturesque church of San Miniato
- Take a lovely avenue back to the centre to finish by the Duomo, in perfect time for breakfast!
The finer details of the Florence Running Tour:
Price: Adults 26 euro; Students (13-17 years) 19 euro
Group size: from 1-8 persons
Meeting time and dates: 6.45am for a 7.00am start Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 1 April to 31 October.
Meeting point: in front of Giotto's Bell Tower, on the side facing the Baptistery in Piazza Duomo, just by the façade of the Duomo (Cathedral).