Rome's tastes and traditions come to life on this relaxed and fun exploration led by an expert, English-speaking guide.
Highlights of the Roman Passions - Evening Food & Wine Tour include:
- Learn about the culinary traditions of the city and its contributions to Italian and international cuisine
- Taste delectable cheeses that are signature ingredients in some of the most famous local dishes
- Savour meats cured following age-old methods
- Taste local wines paired with accompanying foods to gain insight into Roman viticulture and flavor pairings
- Plus homemade cannoli and a stop for gelato -- need we say more?
The finer details of Roman Passions - Evening Food & Wine:
Price: Adults - 85 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 75 euro; Children & Infants (0-5 yrs) - free.
Meeting time and availability: 5.45pm, Mondays and Fridays from 17 April- 31 October
Length: 3 hours
Meeting point: in Piazza Campo de' Fiori under the Giordano Bruno statue
Minimum required to run tour: 4 adults
Maximum participants per group: 12 persons