Your internationally-renowned art detective and guide also happens to be the only real person mentioned in Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code. He holds the world’s largest private database on artistic masterpieces and challenged the art establishment when he discovered and proved that an acclaimed Leonardo work was not what it seemed to be.
Highlights of the Private Tour with the Da Vinci Code Art Sleuth:
- Enjoy one of the most exclusive tours of Florence's Uffizi Gallery
- Spend two hours with the world's leading art sleuth - no one on earth has examined more masterpieces!
- Learn about the discovery of another missing Da Vinci masterpiece, one lying hidden for centuries under the surface of a later painting
- Find out how to spot a forgery
- Get hints on building your own private collection
The finer details:
Length: 2 hours
Price: 990 euro for 1-5 persons, with each additional person an extra 50 euro
Includes: entry fees to the Palazzo Vecchio and pre-reserved tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
From one to five people
from 198.00 €