Visit the Medici Chapels with an expert private guide.
Highlights of the private visit to the Medici Chapels include:
- Discover the incredible history of this powerful Florentine family
- Visit the family's private chapel
- So much a museum, the complex is also a mausoleum begun in 1605 and the New Sacristy, designed by Michelangelo.
- See Michelangelo's Dawn and Dusk plus his Day and Night works
- Gaze upon Michelangelo's Lorenzo, Duke of Urbino
The finer details:
Length: 2 hours
Includes: Your own private guide, entry to the Chapels
Unavailable dates: The Medici Chapels is closed the 1st May, Christmas & New Year. It is also closed every 1st, 3rd and 4th Monday, and every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. On the 2nd Monday and the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month, we could run the tour upon request.
From One to Two persons
from 115.00 €
From Three to Four persons
from 65.00 €
From Five to Six persons
from 48.33 €
From Seven to Eight persons
from 40.00 €
From Nine to Ten persons
from 35.00 €