Highlights* of the My Exclusive Pompeii Tour include:
- A private tour to bring Pompeii out of the ashes
- Visit to the Temple of Apollo, the Temple of Jupiter and other important locations within the ruins of Pompeii
- Explore a market with ruins of various shops
- See the Terme Stabiane (a complex of Roman baths)
- Step into an amphitheatre (one of the oldest of its kind) large enought to hold 12,000 people
- Spy well-preserved frescoes and artefacts in their original positions
The finer details of the My Exclusive Pompeii Tour:
Includes: 2-hour guided walking tour of Pompeii with your personal guide, ticket entry to Pompeii.
Excludes: Transport to/from Pompeii, optional gratuities.
Pompeii Opening Hours: April–October: 8:30am-6:00pm daily. November–March: 8:30 am–3:30pm daily. Closed January 1, May 1 and December 25.
Please note: *Due to continuing work on the ruins, some areas are regularly closed to the public, at which time the guide will visit alternative locations within Pompeii.
From One to Two persons
from 137.50 €
From Three to Four persons
from 75.00 €
From Five to Six persons
from 55.00 €
From Seven to Eight persons
from 45.00 €
From Nine to Ten persons
from 39.00 €