Highlights of the Private Villas of Tivoli Experience:
- Choose from Hadrian's Villa or Villa d'Este
- Take in the magnificent Hadrian's Villa, built in the 2nd Century A.D., Emperor Hadrian's opulent summer residence;
- See parts of the building inspired by the civilizations he'd seen in his travels around the world.
- enjoy the extensive manicured gardens, fountains, sculptures and well-preserved Roman baths
- Choose to leap forward in time by more than a millennium to visit instead the Villa d'Este to see some of Italy's most famous and unique gardens, complete with waterfalls, statues and some of the most unusual and striking fountains in existence.
Includes: Four-hour private tour in English with your personal guide & driver and entry fees to Tivoli Villa of your choice
Length: Four Hours
Excludes: optional gratuities.
Weather: runs rain or shine
Notes: Car seats are not always available for small children. Request must be made in advance and depends on availability. Some additional charges may apply.
Per group of 1 to 2 people
from 260.00 €
Per group of 3 to 4 People
from 137.50 €
Per group of 5 to 6 people
from 98.33 €
Make your booking
in a few easy steps
Meeting point Today's date: 25 September 2017
The next possible tour date is:
09 October 2017.
Online bookings must be completed at least 14 days in advance.
For last minute requests, please call us on +39 055 2645033 or skype artvivatours